The Fifty Shades of Grey fever has not completely passed yet and proving that, Interior Decoration already gave you two articles that remind us how we can take every excuse to make it about interior design (see: 50 SHADES OF GREY MASCULINE HOME INSPIRATION and GIVE YOUR HOME A 50 SHADES OF GREY DECOR).
Today, let’s continue going with the flow and playing with the concept. This article is all about grey – the color, not Christian! Here are some of the favorite grey products out there right now.
Not sure what grey really is? Well, it’s not as clear as black and white. Sometimes it looks black, sometimes blue, and it can even look pink or purple… There are so many shades of grey when it comes to home decor, furnishings and of course wall paint. The question to ask is whether you want to go warm or cold? Do you want shades of grey that lean more toward brown or blue? From there you can build dimension with different shades in that family.
1. Haiku Sofa from GamFratesi
2. Play Coat Rack Shadow from Normann Copenhagen
3. Duvet Cover Set from H&M Home
4. Under the Bell Pendant Light from Muuto
5. Large Pot from Ferm Living
6. Splash Coat Rack by BluDot
7. Assembly Home Plus Sign Handmade Rug from Urban Outfitters
8. Isometric Urbanism Pillow from Society6
9. Tobias Chair from IKEA
10. Moodi Sideboard by Zweed
They say grey is the new beige. When it comes to all the hype over shades of grey, we automatically think about modern home products. Have you found inspiration?
Source: Design Milk